Thursday, August 13, 2009

So I got my wisdom tooth pulled out...

and im feelin' the pain na. =X haha. its not TOO bad, considering i only got one tooth removed. but nonetheless, its pain haha. mostly in my throat. it just hurts when i swallow. my gum is constantly bleeding, so ive sadly trained myself to just swallow it since ive run out of gauzes. =P yucky. i think im a little whacked out cause im also swallowing whatever medication they put in my gum haha. my cheeks are big as they are, but now my right cheek is bloated haha. dude, i had about 9-10 shots. yes. i counted. that was the only pinch i felt though. i didnt feel anything after the first shot. the extraction of my tooth was quick. i didnt even know they popped that sucker out. he asked me if i wanted to keep it after he showed me, but i told him he could have it. (= i got stitchesss! coowell! i was kindof hoping to fall asleep, not only cause im lazy, but because it seems pretty sthweet! anyway, i was pretty juiced about this little surgery. but hey, at least jesse got a route canal the day before me right?

but before all thaaat, i spent the morning with the lovely michael rosendo del rio, mendy ling and maria isabel macasieb! fabaless! we laughed over the stove, making french toooast (which yizz and rosey never made before. cuhraz-z-zay) and feasted at the delrio table! we reminisced about old memories and had "epic" talks and attempted to sing karaoke in the living room, but failed... So we did it in rosey's room! :D we played typing games, which i failed at. poo. and looked at pics of michael rosendo del rio and his family and friends (i was in some pics! yee) and O.M.G. if you guys have never tried a voice changer before, DO IT! i don't think i've laughed that hard in a very long time. it was priceless. i now know how i sound if i had a sex change. 0_0 i would show you, but i know not how to put the videos on my cpu from my phooone! darn you technologyyy! anyway, after we laughed,chuckled,giggled and snorted over our voices, we actually sang the way we should've haha. aaah good times.. good times.. of course, all great things must come to an end. so we said our "laters" since it's never "goodbye"...

until then readers... God Bless

Jonie

No comments:

Post a Comment