Thursday, August 6, 2009

So it goes a little somethin' like this...

base. snare.. base base. snare.. base. snare.. base base. snare.. yeuh. uh uh uh. yo my name is jbreezy and STOP. you know i had you goin. pretty catchy huh? haha dont lie to yoself. *eyebrow raises.* anywaaay. HIYOOO! how are y'all doin today? how was your day? great? fantastic? did it go as planned? does anything ever? well, if you'd like to share, do tell. (= im all eyes. and ears, if you have my number haha. hmm todaaay.. i recorded some jam sessions with my boy eddie today! yee. finally. haha. of course not the last. next week again bro? hit me uppp. japes and phyllis dropped in too! what a treat! :D we were all spontaneous. it was boss. i do miss those days though. just jammin it up on random days.. those were good times. i needa make more. new ones! woot! the days before my first day of college are coming to a close. i just recently discovered that I am only starting the day after arroyo does. yeesh! August 25th to be exact. er, for me. im leaving earlier though for my sister. shes starting school about a week earlier than i. psh, shoo. i caynt leave that girl alone though na! she's like the underbelly of my heart beat. but don't tell her i said that. (; i dont want her to think shes cool. haha well, next time again all! until then! God bless!

Jonie

No comments:

Post a Comment